Update history since v2.5
- When using a provision server, if a defaults File property comes in the get key answer, download a new defaults file and restart
- Disconnect Wifi from trying to connect while configuring AP mode
- Upgraded to Arduino EspCoreVersion 2.4.0
- Fixed stored SSID deletion introduced by Wifi.disconnect()
- Added a 3s delay when unconnected to Wi-fi to give time for the ESP to connect. Seems ESPCore 2.4 connects slower
- Added 2400 bps baud rate option
- Fixed date DST start and end day were swapped.
- Configured preConfForce boolean to force connection to pre-configured SSID every time nwts boots when no configuration is saved
- Configured HTTP timeout for HTTP Get queries - default value 1s (1000 ms) so as not to block the ESP because of the query
- For debugging purposes, Serial is started before reading the configuration. After configuration read, flush and new speed is set up
- Fixed flag of unsaved configuration - it now shows correctly as "never" in the webpage
- Added 1s delay after IP messages
- Reduced IP message period to 30 seconds
Version 2.20 - 20190210 - stable release
- Upgraded to Arduino EspCoreVersion 2.4.2
- Added support for multiple NTP server list (separated by a space)
- Version 2.21 - 20190701 - stable release
- Added support for PUYA chips (change is on the ESP8266 core function ESP.cpp file):
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.